Monday, 25 April 2011
Try dives, qualifications, dive leader.
from May till October, we give accomodation privat studio.
SSI # 710053
Click here to get more Info www.divecorfu.com
Contact: Antonios Salvanos
We are currently looking for a Dive Control Specialist Instructor and an SSI Dive Instructor to start immediately for our over night liveaboard vessel. For more information please contact us.
SSI # 731987
100 ABBOTT STREET
QLD 4870 CAIRNS
Click here to get more Info www.reeftrip.com
Contact: Kiera Canavan
Looking for a Dive Instuctor to work at Fun and outgoing Island Resort in Fiji.
Must have SSI dive instuctor rating and an advantage if you have some experince in the hospitality industry. Heaps of quality diving that will be experienced. Must be extremely outgoing.
Manta Ray Island Resort
SSI # 731468
PO Box 42 Port Denarau
Click here to get more Info http://www.mantarayisland.com
Contact: Ryan Irvine/ Joe Donne
Instructor needed, also for divemaster duties,must speak english and french,any others a bonus
PT. Baliku Dive Resort
SSI # 741022
Banyuning, Amed, Abang Karangasem
Click here to get more Info www.amedbalidiving.com
Contact: murray Fuller
62 (0) 828 372 2601
Amed/Tulumben in bali
Saturday, 16 April 2011
The Aegean Pro Dive Centre located in Bodrum Turkey is looking for enthusiastic team mates for the following positions and qualifications;
PADI Divemasters or equivalent, Englishis a must, additional languages like French, Dutch, and/or Russian is a plus. Expected to start around mid-June 2011, will end around mid-September 2011.
2. PADI Instructors;
Starting or experienced. Teaching status. OWSI or MSDT. Higher levels are NOT a must or plus... Englishis a must, additional languages like French, Dutch, and/or Russian is a plus. Expected to start around mid-June 2011, will end around mid-September 2011.
Ladies with strong interpersonal relationship skills will be hired for public relations, briefing and infos. English AND another language is must. Does not have to be Divemaster or instructor. ANY diver level is welcome. Further training will be given on board upon request. Will be hired ASAP!
If recruited all are required to have their own DAN insurance.
Accomodation (on the boat), lunch and salary.
For more information send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified PADI Divemaster
Does that look good? Now make it happen this summer, only with SCUBA GO-PRO. We work in conjuction with 2 of the most most recognised PADI Dive Schools in the Mediteranean – Dive Med College and Waterhoppers Dive School, both PADI 5 Star IDC facilities.
• When? Courses start every 2 weeks from Monday 2nd May 2011.
• Where? Training takes place at our PADI dive bases in Rhodes Town, Kalithea, Lindos and Kolymbia on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes.
• How long? The comprehensive GO-PRO course from Zero to Hero will take 4 months. Or, if you are recently OW, Advanced OW or Rescue qualified then a bit less.
• Qualification? You will be awarded a Professional, PADI Certified Divemaster qualification by the end of your course PLUS you will have all of the SCUBA GO-PRO development extras which you can see on our info sheet.
• Good times? Just have a look at both dive schools websites and Facebook pages, and see what our teams get up to each summer...... Great times guaranteed!
• Costs? ONLY by booking through SCUBA GO-PRO the full gap year professional course costs just £4,395. ( see full info sheet for all start date, duration and payment options )
• Contact? Questions or bookings...SMS or call David now on 07857213378 or e mail
You will then recieve a personal reply to discuss your individual requests and needs.
PLEASE NOTE. THIS IS NOT JUST A DIVEMASTER COURSE! OUR GO-PRO PROGAMME INCLUDES SO MUCH MORE
Wednesday, 6 April 2011
Our season runs from the beginning of May until the end of October and we need the following crew:
PADI Instructor, Divemaster, Rescue Diver and sales team.
We have clients from all parts of Europe and the ability to speak languages is preferred though not essential.
We also have vacancies for interns, so if you have some free time or are on a gap year why not be a volunteer and learn to dive at the same time. It is a simple points system, you gain points towards a qualification course for every day worked. We offer courses from Scuba Diver through to Divemaster under this system.
Lucy starts recruiting in March each year, if you are interested in joining please e mail her at email@example.com
or Jill at